– The Blue Jays won 13-4.
— John Danks is 0-8.
— Jose Bautista DID NOT homer.
—- Edwin Encarnacion, Aaron Hill, and Corey Patterson all did.
—– It was Encarnacion and Hill’s first homers of the year.
– Aaron Heilman is 4-0? Aaron Heilman is 4-0.
— With an ERA in the eights.
— The Diamondbacks are now 29-24 and lead the NL West. It’s almost June.
– The Dodgers had 17 hits? Sure.
— So did the Mets. Against Philly!
— And the Twins had 13! (and lost)
– One night only, in Arlington: Battle of the formerly elite closers who are currently really struggling!!!!
— With the game tied at 5-5 in KCR/TEX, Neftali Feliz came in and gave up the go-ahead run. Guess he just has to go ahead and call the Royals his daddy?
— Joakim Soria came in to save the game for the Royals, and promptly gave up a game-tying home run to Nelson Cruz. Mike Napoli singled right after, but the next two batters struck out. Apparently that didn’t matter, because Elvis Andrus singled, and Napoli scored.
—- From first.
—– No seriously. Mike Napoli.
– Eduardo Nunez triple. It ended up like this.
– Hey, the Cubs beat the Pirates.
– Scott Kazmir gave up ten runs in a rehab start. I know he’s broken, but seriously. Ten runs. Good lord.