In an attempt to illustrate how hard it is to predict baseball, the authors of this site have decided to attempt to predict baseball. Here are Bexy and Jordan’s preseason predictions as well as a jointly written set of bold (but not insane…we think) predictions for each team. Come by as the season goes on and laugh at them.
- AJ Burnett Albert Pujols alex rodriguez Andy Pettitte arizona diamondbacks Atlanta Braves baltimore orioles bex bexy Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Carl Crawford carl pavano CC Sabathia chicago cubs Chicago White Sox cincinnati reds clay buchholz cleveland indians Cliff Lee Colorado Rockies Curtis Granderson daily roundup Daisuke Matsuzaka Dan Haren Derek Jeter Detroit Tigers Felix Hernandez Florida Marlins Francisco Liriano houston astros Jason Marquis Javier Vazquez Jeff Francoeur Jered Weaver Joe Mauer Johan Santana John Lackey jon lester Jordan Jorge Posada Jose Bautista Jose Molina Josh Johnson Juan Pierre kansas city royals Los Angeles Angels los angeles dodgers Mariano Rivera Matt Garza milwaukee brewers minnesota twins New York Mets New York Yankees Oakland As Oakland Athletics Philadelphia Phillies Pittsburgh Pirates Rebecca Robinson Cano Roy Halladay roy oswalt san diego padres san francisco giants seattle mariners st. louis cardinals stephen strasburg tampa bay rays texas rangers Tim Lincecum Toronto Blue Jays Ubaldo Jimenez Washington Nationals Yuniesky Betancourt Zack Greinke
- Pedro Ciriaco walked. That’s his first walk in over two years. 4 hours ago
- Weekly Roundup 08/24/15-08/30/15 youcantpredictbaseball.com/?p=3933 1 day ago
- Brendan Ryan pitching for the Yankees 6 days ago
- RT @jorgearangure: Mets have 7 HRs tonight and none by Cespedes @cantpredictball 1 week ago
- Roundup coming Monday. Apologies for the delay! 1 week ago