MLB.com noticed some things were awfully wacky last night, too. Here’s their article on the games, including the ridiculous pitching, Jose Bautista, and of course Yankees/Orioles.
Tagsalex rodriguez arizona diamondbacks Atlanta Braves baltimore orioles bex bexy Boston Red Sox chicago cubs Chicago White Sox cincinnati reds cleveland indians Cliff Lee Colorado Rockies daily roundup Detroit Tigers Florida Marlins Francisco Liriano houston astros Jordan Jorge Posada Jose Bautista kansas city royals Los Angeles Angels los angeles dodgers Mariano Rivera milwaukee brewers minnesota twins New York Mets New York Yankees Oakland Athletics Philadelphia Phillies Pittsburgh Pirates Rebecca Roy Halladay san diego padres san francisco giants seattle mariners st. louis cardinals tampa bay rays texas rangers Tim Lincecum Toronto Blue Jays Ubaldo Jimenez Washington Nationals Zack Greinke
- RT @ESPNStatsInfo: Via @EliasSports Gerardo Parra is 1st player to HR on 1st pitch OF GAME in 9-inning 1-0 win since Pete Rose, 1963 Reds! 9 hours ago
- daily roundup 05/18/13 youcantpredictbaseball.com/?p=2850 9 hours ago
- Jeff Francouer walked. To load the bases. 11 hours ago
- Brendan Ryan home run 17 hours ago
- RT @ESPNStatsInfo: In the last 8 days, five pitchers have won a start in which they allowed at least 6 runs, including two pitchers on Frid… 1 day ago