In an attempt to illustrate how hard it is to predict baseball, the authors of this site have decided to attempt to predict baseball. Here are Bexy and Jordan’s preseason predictions as well as a jointly written set of bold (but not insane…we think) predictions for each team. Come by as the season goes on and laugh at them.
Tagsalex rodriguez arizona diamondbacks Atlanta Braves baltimore orioles bex bexy Boston Red Sox chicago cubs Chicago White Sox cincinnati reds cleveland indians Cliff Lee Colorado Rockies daily roundup Detroit Tigers Florida Marlins Francisco Liriano houston astros Jordan Jorge Posada Jose Bautista kansas city royals Los Angeles Angels los angeles dodgers Mariano Rivera milwaukee brewers minnesota twins New York Mets New York Yankees Oakland Athletics Philadelphia Phillies Pittsburgh Pirates Rebecca Roy Halladay san diego padres san francisco giants seattle mariners st. louis cardinals tampa bay rays texas rangers Tim Lincecum Toronto Blue Jays Ubaldo Jimenez Washington Nationals Zack Greinke
- Daily Roundup, 05/20/13. May be updated. youcantpredictbaseball.com/?p=2862 11 hours ago
- Hafner just stole his second base of the season. He had two stolen bases in 372 games from 2009-12. (h/t @ktsharp) 12 hours ago
- Technically speaking, Travis Hafner stole a base. 12 hours ago
- Bartolo Colon, who came into the game having walked two all year, has walked Geovany Soto tonight. Twice. h/t @craighoffman 12 hours ago
- After saving 35 straight, Jim Johnson has blown three save opportunities in a row. 13 hours ago